Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program
Growing Healthy Two-gether Program
For Pregnant Women Who Want to Have a Healthy Baby
- learn about eating well for you and baby
- get tips on cooking and meal preparation
- meet other women
- share questions and concerns about your pregnancy
- prepare for birth and your new baby
We also offer:
- healthy snacks
- free food vouchers
- free child care and bus tickets
- support from health care professionals
- breastfeeding support
- information about community services
- referrals to community programs and services
Growing Healthy Two-gether Sites:
50 Erb St. W., Waterloo
Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
Bus route – #5, #7 C, D, or E
Our Place Family Resource and Early Years Centre
154 Gatewood Road, Kitchener (corner of Queen’s Blvd. & Westmount Rd.)
Tuesdays, 1 p.m.
Bus route – #12 & #25
1145 Concession Road, Cambridge
Wednesdays, 1:30 p.m.
Bus route – #56, #64
74 Frederick St., Kitchener
Thursdays, 10 a.m.
Bus route – #3 Idlewood, #7, #11 Countryhills, #8, #15 Frederick
Please call to register:
519-883-2006 (TTY: 519-883-2427). Limited space available.
A Program delivered by:
Mosaic Counselling and Family Services
Region of Waterloo Public Health
Public Health Agency of Canada